1. Expert Repairs, in store, by our Gemological Institute of America (GIA) trained bench jeweler, Jim Cassar.
2. Watch battery replacement, in store. Watch / bracelet adjustments.
4. Jewelry Appraisals: Insurance & Estate, Dan Doubet, GIA Graduate Gemologist
5. Pearl restringing.
6. Gold, silver and platinum jewelry, silver flatware and hollowware purchased in store.
No appointment necessary.
7. Rhodium plating in store, making your yellow gold jewelry white.
8. Jewelry buying parties in store or your home. Host receives 10% of total amount purchased.
9. Polish & Cleaning of all your jewelry.
Dan Doubet Jewelers of Chadds Ford • 100 Ridge Road Suite 42, Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Phone: (610) 358-8989